I promised honesty and transparency, so here it is. All my Sunday errand running out in the open for you to see.
Though to keep some sense of personal boundaries, if I buy something you don’t need to know all the details about, I will use euphemisms and such to keep it simple.
- Up & Up Girl products: $13.42
- Up & Up denture cleaner (for my nightguard that I wear to keep from grinding my teeth away to nothing): $2.94
- Up & Up cotton balls: $1.89
- Up & Up allergy medicine cetirizine $24.99 (it’s a larger quantity bottle)
- Apples, honeycrisp $7.14
- Christmas socks, 2 pairs, $4.00
- TOTAL WITH TAX: $56.22
- 10.957 gallons @ $2.859/gallon: $31.33 (Word to the wise: Ten cent discounts are great…)
- Relora $13.99
So I spent $99.70 today.